Saturday, March 14, 2009

What a day!

The culprit...the horse....

Yes, Chloe got bucked off this thing and broke her arm! She hadn't even been awake for an hour, I was in the kitchen cleaning up after breakfast and she started crying. nothing new, cole teases her all the time, but she wouldn't stop and we kept asking her where it hurt and she'd hold up her arm. So we took her to the hospital, just where clint wanted to be on his day off, but it's broke at her elbow. We'll go to the doctor this week and get a prettier cast, this one's not so flattering for a princess ;).

5 comments:

mandee said...

Aw poor little girl, she will look so cute with her little cast though!

Haymore Family said...

oh so congrats on the new addition! i have been a lazy blog stalker, but congrats im so happy for you! i know what you mean, babies and being prego scare me! Im so happy for you guys!

Sherral said...

ok, I'm so blind I didn't even notice that in church today! Poor girl!

Brooke and Justin said...

Poor Chole! I hope she gets better fast. It is so hard when they have cast.

Kaela said...

How sad:( I always wanted one of those horses though- they are so much fun! This will make me think twice about getting one for Kaden, but hey it's all part of being kid. I'm sure I will see many broken bones before my kids are grown:)