Friday, April 17, 2009

Indecent exposure....

My son...we were at Jodi's store getting ready to leave, and lo and behold Cole is at the door, on Main St., peeing....Yep, no shame people. I peep a little from laughing soooo hard! Then the other day we were at wal-mart and there were some people speaking spanish and Cole said(loudly)"Mom what the HECK are those people saying?" Duck and run!
On a good note though, this morning Chloe took her pants off and went into the bathroom, took her diaper off, and I found her standing in a puddle of pee at the toilet(she thinks she's supposed to pee like Cole) Anyways I guess I need to stop being too lazy and potty train the poor child.

3 comments:

Ali said...

That's great news! Maybe you'll get a break fromdiapers for a few months?! Cute stories...

Melissa said...

BAAAAHHHHHhahahahahaha! that's freaking hilarious! cole...hello world! and chloe, if he can do it so can i. haha! i miss you guys.

Bethany said...

That is hilarious!!! Thanks for the great laugh...and letting me know what my little boy will be doing in a few years!