Tuesday, April 27, 2010

School

When I registered Cole for kindergarten he did GREAT! Except he can't skip...go figure. That would be one of the test on their motor skills. Anywho Clint went to work this morning and who knew that the school I'm trying to get Cole into had a preschool that is short 3 year olds? (Chloe will be 3 in june) Anywho it's 2 days a week for 2 hrs and only $45 a month! So I call of course and the lady asks if I'm putting her in just to get her used to the school feel or if she has speech problems...Say what? Now any of you that know Chloe knows how she talks, she definately knows what she saying but to me it's mostly giberish. So I tell her actually she does kind of have a speech problem and she tells me that they can screen her and if she passes then she can go for free and see a speech therapist! Holy good news! I'm soooo excited because I was actually just talking to my sister in law about waiting an extra year for Chloe to start school because of her speech but boo-ya free speech therapy!

3 comments:

The John Family said...

Tessa goes to a preschool for speech also! Its so nice!

Anonymous said...

Hey there! I found you on blogger!! My blog is private so send me your email on facebook and I can add you! Hope all is well. TTYL

Tawna said...

I couldn't skip either when I started kindergarten. I don't know, that might scare you even more...