Sunday, October 31, 2010

Things that go bump in the night.

The other night at about 2:30 in the freakin morning I heard a cry and it sounded like Lane. I go in there and Cole is on the floor and I go to help him up and there's this big dark puddle. I call for Clint to come help because now Lane was up too. We turn the light on and there was blood all over the floor and Cole. He had a huge nasty deep gash in his chin. I took him to the E.R. and they didn't believe me that he had just fallen out of bed and hit one of his drawers that he had left open. They didn't do inside stitches which I thought they should have. When we went to get them out the scar was trying to open again so they put a butterfly on it and said to just let it fall off. So moral of the story, close your drawers before you go to bed!

1 comments:

Ali said...

OH MY GOODNESS. That is so sad! Quite the bump! Open drawers are a death sentence. Evan's got some of his worse scrapes from them too :( His stitches are perfect for this time of year! Poor guy...i hope he heals up fast and well.