Sunday, October 26, 2008

Camping fun!

So it's a little late but we went camping/hunting 2wks ago and it was so much fun! This is my little princess, she had been taking a nap and we were all sitting around the fire and then all of a sudden this is what we saw! So cute I love this little girl! The only bad thing was that it rained the whole first day we were there so the second day this is what you get, the kids playing down in the creek and turning into mud balls! But they had a blast and that's what matters right?Notice the hand print on Cole's back, so cute!

Cole was taking pix with the camera and I had to throw this in, so funny!He did have seeds in his mouth, it's not chew....don't worry.

Breakfast time with the three amigos....these three are trouble let me tell you!
I was trying to get them to just smile but this is what i kept getting...oh well what can you expect from three year olds?
Cole absolutely refused to look at the camera....makes me mad somethimes....
And this was Chloe the whole time always eating something....oreos right now.
We made a pit stop on the way there and it was awesome!

6 comments:

Sherral said...

that looks like so much fun! We haven't been camping in a long long time. I'm jealous!

Ali said...

At least he looks at the camera some of the time and you get cute pictures like that last one!! So fun. Love the mud pics too.

Kimby said...

So adorable! How are you doing? I can't believe your kids are getting so grown up!

Kaela said...

SO fun!! I love the little dirt handprint. What cute little friends!! Paul and I are finally going camping this weekend- yay!

Ethatch said...

Hope you preserved that hand/mud print on that shirt----some things should be saved for being so precious--guess the picture does that, but how cute!! Fun family times!
Marge

Mary Ann said...

Camping is the best! I love all the pictures! That first one expecially is so cute!