Saturday, October 18, 2008

quirky

Well my friend Shari tagged me so I have to tell 6 quirky things about myself:
1. I'm terrified of the dark/being alone....
2. I really really really want to go someplace sooo nice that you have to get all dressed up to go, so much fun!
3. I secretly would love to have twins, even knowing that it would be sooo hard
4. I'm pretty judgemental, very very bad but I'm not a very trusting person
5. I'm very impatient, but Clint says I'm getting better;)
6. I hate feet....they gross me out and my sis in law keeps trying to get me to get a pedicure, I just don't think I could do it!
Okay, who to tag....brooke, ali, kaela, tawna, teonna, melissa....and whoever else wants to!

3 comments:

Sherral said...

Hey, I'm scared of the dark/ being alone in the dark also... although I try not to show it, and I'd secretly like to have twins too! Or would I??? I'll have to think about that...

Ali said...

You are brave...I wanted twins for my first, but now that I know there's definitely only one in there and know that I will get used to having just one, i don't think i could go back and get used to having two at the same time. You've had two singletons and still secretly want twins?/! Brave woman :)

Kaela said...

I'm with you- hate feet and pedicures scare me. My mother-in-law got the absolute worst infection from a pedicure:( Fun post. I feel like we are related we have so much in common, oh, wait, we are;D