Thursday, February 5, 2009

5 years!

% years today! Seems so crazy! It has been the best/craziest 5 years of our lives! It has brought us 2 great/cute/crazy kids and another in the oven. I love Clint to death and am so glad that he works so hard for us so we can have a house and I can stay home at the same time! Here's to a bazillion more years Clint! This picture is from our honeymoon in sedona...love the elvis face clinton!

This was way back when we were dating...seminary graduation for me, six years ago, it hasn't been that long has it?





4 comments:

Sherral said...

Yay! Cute pictures! How funny that we have the same date!

Brittnie Roit said...

CONGRATS to your marriage and CONGRATS to the little one on the way!

Sherral said...

I'm no expert - my seeds didn't even work! I have no idea how to grow stuff, but I've heard that lettuce and peas are easy, so maybe i'll try them next.

Kaela said...

Awww... this is such a sweet post!! I love the pictures from the past too- so in love and so cute!!!