Friday, February 20, 2009

Surreal...

So I don't know if I have been in denial or what but the thought of being pregnant again scared me...I for some reason thought I would miscarry like in between Cole and Chloe because a lady in my old ward said she had a miscarriage between each kid. But when I went to this last appt. it was so crazy! The fact that I'm only 3 months and there are already little legs and arms and not only that, every time Tran tried to get a picture the little guy would swim away! I think the wierd thing for me is that the baby moves like crazy and I can't even feel it. I'm grateful that all is well though and now I am more nervous than ever...can I really handle 3 crazy hoodlums? Yikes!

7 comments:

Erika said...

You will do just great Heather. It is surreal though, when you are just a few months along, as your belly grows the reality will sink in, and pretty soon you'll be a family of 5...nothin' better!

Bethany said...

Congratulations! You will be just fine. I freaked out about having three and really..I won't lie, it is really hard some days. You will find strength you never knew you had. You'll be awesome! Bethany

Sherral said...

I don't know if it's this way for you, but for me each kid we have makes me step up and be a little better. Even though it doesn't always look like it, my house is better organized now than it ever was when it was just me and Max. So I just keep thinking that if we have a bunch of kids I'll eventually be perfect! j/k!
I think it's mostly the baby stage you have to survive through, and I'm sure you'll make it just fine!

The John Family said...

Congrats! We will have kids close by eachother I am due in July!

Kaela said...

I have heard from my sisters that no matter how many kids you have and how far apart they are spaced there are several days during their pregnancies that they wonder what they are getting themselves into again. You will be great with three, four, five, however many you have- just be glad they have come one at a time so far:)

Marisa and Rob said...

Congratulations!!! I guess I need to check everyone's blog's more!!! :) I didn't even know you were expecting!!! How exciting for you...baby number 3!!! Hooray!

Mary Ann said...

I am so happy for you! There are SO many people pregnant right now! Hope you are feeling ok!