Monday, July 13, 2009

Baby stuff....

So, I have been really sore, which for me isn't the norm because I didn't get sore at all with my other two until like the last 2 weeks. plus, i dilated early with both of them, not too early, Cole i was a 3 the last 3 weeks and chloe i was a 4 when i had two weeks left...so, we were supposed to go pick melissa up on saturday from the airport and me and clint were going to take advantage of the situation and have one last getaway. but since i have been so sore and all i had a quick doctors appt. for him to check me just to be sure. well, i'm already at a 3 which at this point is too early. I'm supposed to go get 4 steroid shots just in case and take it easy. I'm going to start going once a week to make sure i don't dilate more. technically i'm 32 weeks but since I was measuring big they moved my date up a week but they have moved it back now just to keep up on the babies developement. Since he is measuring big and all i think that he'll come early. due dates can be up to 4 weeks off and since i have been measuring 3 weeks big it's prob. off just a little. sorry about all the babling, i'm not too good at explaining things but you should get the jist of things.

2 comments:

Ali said...

Whoa, just how soon is this little guy going to come?! He's a little mystery baby...good luck with everything, take it easy, and I'm thankful for the updates :)

Kaela said...

Yikes! I have been more sore this time around and have been carrying my guy super low. I hope I get to go early:) That would be exciting/scary to dilate early... maybe not exciting to dilate this early. Definitely take it easy and good luck!!!