Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Cole and Chocolate

No we're not talking about melt in your mouth kind of chocolate we're talkin about a dog. The other day Jodi came over with her big old bag and told Cole that he had left something at her house...well he goes over and looked and was all "a puppy?" He was a little confused but loved her. He left after about 20 min. to go with brock to the mountains and was asking when they were coming back so he could play with her. He didn't name her until sunday when his cousins came over and he decided on chocolate...She's a german short hair pointer mixed with something else. She got blue eyes and is so cute. Chloe doesn't really like her but she is for Cole....




3 comments:

Ali said...

Oh, I am so jealous. I PUPPY! I want one so bad. I have to say though, you are one brave woman to get a puppy right before a new baby!

Ali said...

ooops, I meant "A Puppy!" not, "I Puppy!" ...I'm mixin my vowels.

Kaela said...

At least you got the puppy before the baby. My friend just had her fourth and then got a dog, but everything has worked out great for them too. Chocolate is adorable and I love his name:)