Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Preggo update

Just so you're not in the dark, which you may want to be...I had a doctor's appt on monday and he refuses to check me for fear of putting me into labor(I was a 3 5.5wks ago) Maybe that's why I want him to check geez! He is going to for sure induce me on the 28th...2.5 wks! I have been extremely sore and so far the baby has measured 2 wks big every time. I'm really crossing my fingers that maybe just maybe this will go sooner. I know I already get a week sooner, don't be greedy, but all you that have ever been preggo knows what's goin on!

2 comments:

Kaela said...

Sounds so scary and exciting!! Good luck!!!!!!

Brooke and Justin said...

Hey, Congrats!! I heard you had your baby. I hope everythings going good. You will have to let me know what its like having 3 little ones.