Monday, September 8, 2008

Mountain











So for labor day we went up good old mt. graham, my parents were up there for the church they have a columbine and we just went up for the day...the whole way up it was sooo foggy you could hardly see in front of you but then when we got to the top it was like AAAHHHH(choir like) there was no clouds! I was starting to feel caustraphobic! Here is my son bustin some serious crack!

My mother may kill me but she's been the one buggin me about this whole blog thing so here's one of my mom and Chloe.


Cole doing what he loves to do, play in the dirt.


Me and Clint, me and no make-up hot i know.


My princess and her leopard print coat...love it!


Cole was leading us on an excursion....


We only had one ipod so hence the sharing...


That is cozy...


Super excited about something!

The awesome log shot.

He's only smile if he was looking at grandma, hence the straying eyes.

1 comments:

Ali said...

That's a BIG smile for Grandma! How funny that he was partial but gave such a big one when he wanted to!