Monday, September 22, 2008

tagged long ago....

K so a long time ago Melani tagged me and I procrastinated of course but here it is now, so prepare yourself.....the inside of my fridge, messy yes, but you can ask me where anything is and I can tell you, if it's all nice I can't seem to find anything!And then my lovely closet, ya not so nice but there are clothes and they are hung up, that's a plus right?My bathroom, well it's the vanity and the bathrooms next but not too messy but not too clean, yes there are smudges on the mirror but when I get ready both the kids get up on the sink and love themselves all over the mirror....This is where all the serious business happens....hahahaThe laundry room, lots of time spent here but hey I have clean clothes!The kitchen sink, usually not this clean but I tell myself I have to clean while the kids are asleep first thing before I take my lazy time or it won't get done.And then there's me, ya sorry but you have to do a self portrait. That's the end of the actual tag but I do want Melissa, Ali, Kaela, Shari, Tawna...and basically everyone to do it cuz I want to see all your houses! I went ahead and took pix of the rest of the house seeing that I never have, so here's that house....Cole's room, and Cole asleep in his bed.As I'm walking around taking pix of everything I go into Chloe's room to take pix when she's supposed to be sleeping and this lovely surprise is what I find, poop, lovely poop!
The kiddos bathroom....
Living room.....Clint's pride and joy the t.v. No it is awesome I guess I will admit I like it too. And Cole's painting which is where a pix of the temple will be going.John Wayne on our wall, lovely I know.No the beds not made but this is our room, Still can't decide what to put on that blue wall....
Our dining room table.....
Kitchen with some beans going, I made green chile yesterday and ugh it was too hot for this little white girl so I'm makin beans to make it mixed.

3 comments:

Tawna said...

Oh heather, please, this is not the one to tag me for! Remember, we're still poor college students in a crummy, miniature closet-of-an-apartment! But, okay, I'll swallow my pride...but it will have to wait until I can get it clean (I've been off-duty--sick--for the last week, and everything is DIRTY!).
But I love your house! So, so cute!

Kaela said...

How fun to get to see inside your home! Everything looks so great and you my dear are gorgeous!! I better get to cleaning if I am going to do this tag- ha! I particularly love Chloe's room:)

Ali said...

Too hot for a white girl? I remember every time we visited Arizona my taste buds were spiked with SPICY-NESS I had never encountered before...I was always so surprised by how hot Grandma cooks! (it was always a treat though, and especially for my Dad:) Those chiles must had been really hot...anyway, cute tag! I am going to have to get on that. It looks fun. Your house is really nice! I love your living room and setup in there- your furniture looks so COMFY and beautiful! I also love the kids' smudges on the mirror -can you imagine that I can't wait for that? :) ...I could wait for the surprise poo though-so funny!