Saturday, June 13, 2009

BIG

So some good news...at my doctors appt. yesterday I'm measuring big! Yes! That happened with Cole too and they moved my date up so they are scheduling another sonogram to measure this little or big boy! So everyone cross your fingers that I can go early!
In the sad dept. Cole's dog got out of our backyard. He was sad about it but not miserable. The pound called and asked if she had ever been around other dogs. All I knew was the other rescue dogs and the pound lady said that she had to put her in a cage all by herself because she was soooo bad and that she had pit in her...the lady that we got her from said that she didn't but whatever. The pound lady advised that we not get her for the fact that if she saw another dog while in our backyard she could go all whacko...so another dog another day. Poor Cole...

1 comments:

The John Family said...

I know how u feel. I am measuring 4 weeks ahead. He was 5 and 1/2 lbs at 32 weeks. I only have three weeks left. Hopefully I make it!