Friday, June 26, 2009

Boy oh boy!

So we had a growth sonogram where they measure everything and he is definately going to be big! I will admit that on my first doctors appt way back when I fibbed and said that I was actually a week further so that they would go ahead and do the "discovery" sonogram. well right now i'm measuring 2 weeks big which with my fib means 3! So they will for sure induce me at least a week early if not sooner because he is growing rapidly, maybe I should lay off the junk food...nah! Plus with both my kids I dilate really early, with Cole I was a 3 for a whole month and chloe I was a 4 for two weeks then a 6 when I got to the hospital and was having no contractions! so...the earlier the better! August here we come! Oh and most likely we are going to name him Lane Paul Layton...I still like Trey but clint gets to pick and Lane isn't all that bad.

1 comments:

Nicole McBride Cheney said...

How exciting! I love the name too!