Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Gingerbreads

On the 23rd (ya this post is a little late) everyone came over to our house to do gingerbread houses! We are not experts so they are not fancy but I must say I thought they all turned out AWESOME! It was lots of fun as you can see by my super long post!




me and the mighty coco were partners in crime with this awesome house!


Crazy Chloe with her father as her assistant




happy and CRAZY melissa ;) she had housing issues too but she just decided to turn it into a katrina house, good one!


beamer's house....


and i think maybe my dad outdid us all, he kinda cheated cuz he's been in construction....at least that's what we all told ourselves


my mom was having some technical difficulties in keeping her house together


so she took to decorating my kids, gotta love it



1 comments:

Ali said...

Wow, I've never seen so much personality in so many different gingerbread houses! I love it! A little bit of everything...