Tuesday, January 26, 2010

love them


Chloe Jade...she is Miss Independent. 95% of the words that come out of her mouth are either No or Me, and usually it's NO, Me! Don't try to help her do ANYTHING! Because all you will get is NO, ME! or NO, mememememe. And then if she realizes she can't do it she will say help, but RARELY. I'm really starting to worry about those teenage years, what have I gotten myself into?

I told Cole to help me get Lane to smile and he jumped right on in there, love him.

I took the Lane man in for his shots and at 5 months he weighed in at 20lbs 2oz...doc said i must make pure cream but Grandpa already told me that who needs the doc?

Cole is the BEST helper EVER. If you ask him to do anything he will drop whatever he's doing and do whatever you want. He LOVES to write, he has one of those write then erase things...don't know what they are called...but is constantly asking me how do you write this? Then he will write it. School can't come fast enough for this little boy, he is very hands on and has to be doing SOMETHING...

2 comments:

Kaela said...

How do you get him so 'healthy' looking and stay so skinny. I've got a little tubbers on my hand but have to eat CONSTANTLY to provide enough food for him... thus it will be a while before I lose more baby weight:( Your kiddos are too too cute!! So glad you had a good Christmas. When are you moving? My sis-in-law used to live in Queen Creek and her brother is a bishop out there I think.

Heather said...

I eat all the time too but recently I have started running on clint's days off which is soo nice, I feed Lane then take off. He eats every two hours and I have started feeding him cereal once a day...I don't know how they get so chunky Grandpa calls me a jersy cow...awesome huh?