Saturday, January 16, 2010

the happenings

Lane can roll over, just from back to tummy. And he does it all the time then gets mad and starts pushing with his feet and gets rug burns on his face...then he's really mad!

Lane already is getting teeth, I can feel ridges, wish me luck...

Chloe loves to help with everything, as long as she thinks she's actually helping it doesn't matter what it is...

Cole asks about a bazillion questions a day. Just me and him went for a 3 mile walk(ya nuts that he went that far, but he didn't want to stop) the other day and he talked the WHOLE time about anything and everything. I loved it hopefully we can keep that up.

Chloe is a diva, anyone that knows her knows she gets her way one way or another.

I ran 3 miles the other day, totally spontaneous, I told Clint I'm going to run and that I'd probably be back in 10 minutes...I was gone for 40 and now I can hardly walk...baby steps. I'm going to try to go on his days off(he only works mon, tues, wed but 12's) so it'll be a rough 3 days in a row but hopefully I can get this last 10 lbs off.

Clint finally got his neck thing done and over with. He got his nerves burned in his neck so that he has no pain. He has a couple bulging discs that give him heck. And scoliosis that doesn't help either.

That should be about it...oh wait...

SUPER BOWL IS ALMOST HERE! WOOT-WOOT!

0 comments: