Sunday, November 9, 2008

8 tag

8 Favorite TV shows: (in no particular order)
1. Prison Break....mmm I LOVE Lincoln....yes the guy on death row, the inocent one....
2. Lost
3. Project Runway, I love to see the things they come up with
4. America's next top model, always wished I could model, not quite tall enough
5. Bachelor
6. American Idol
7. Bachlorette....
8. Tyra Banks, yes cheesy but I love a little drama in my life!

8 Things I did yesterday:
1. Went to Sierra's shower
2. went to walmart to get something for sierra's baby
3. helped Jodi with her store
4. watched some prison break....Lincoln, sad I know
5. cleaned the kitchen
6. vacuum
7. bathed Chloe, she has like 10 baths a day, she's worse than Cole
8. went to bed.....

8 things to look forward to:
1. Christmas
2. Paying off debt, earning more money, saving more
3. Thanksgiving....FOOD!
4. Having more kids...someday, I stole a few from Kaela...
5. Building my future home
6. Buying a new wardrobe....someday
7. Getting an awesome dog when we build our house and have room for him to roam
8. Getting an awesome new suburban

8 Favorite restaurants:
1. The El charro in mesa on alma school, the best!
2. R&R's roasted sandwiches....mmmm
3. La Casita
4. Main street cafe, best sandwiches ever!
5. Applebee's oriental chicken salad!
6. Red Lobster's hawaiian plate, coconut shrimp and the almond salmon, scrumptious
7. tasty freeze best burgers ever!
8. Green chile chicken enchiladas from me! Yum!

8 Things on my wish list: (I know I squeezed more than eight in here, but I am categorizing:) )
1. um....bedroom set, not until after we build a house so it doesn't get all scratched moving it
3. suburban, a new one
4. our dream house
5. dog
6. lot's of mula
7. healthy kids, obedient healthy kids! is that too much to ask for?
8. energy!

8 people I tag:
1. marisa
2. melani
3. all of my cousins that haven't already done it
4. sherral
5. shari
6. my mind is blank so if you read it you do it! Got it?
7.
8.

4 comments:

Ali said...

You have quite the diversified palate of tastes! You and Nicole both love El Charro's it sounds like...We'll have to go there sometime- I'm curious now. I Love the BACHELOR too (and Bachelorette) How could I forget those ones?! Glad you did this post :)

The Richards said...

Cute blog i came across yours through camilla's blog! Cute kiddos too!

Kaela said...

Did you hear that Deanna and Jesse broke up? I think it is so crazy (and makes sense oddly enough), that only relationship one out 13 seasons has worked out!! It sure makes for good entertainment though. So fun to read- thanks for doing it:)

Margo said...

Hey Heather, I ran across your blog and wanted to say hi! I hope you are doing great!