Sunday, November 23, 2008

Baby Girl




I never had a clue how much you could care for you own children...it's an undeniable love, unconditional and it will never end...Cole he was the first and will have the love of the first child but today is about Chloe. There is a different love between mother and daughter, not that I love Chloe more than Cole it's just different. There is a different bond there, I don't know what it is but Clint says the same about Cole. But here's to Chloe my little princess. She's got attitude enough for a teenager, she's a fighter, and stubborn as can be, but her loves will melt you heart, I just hope that I can be the mother that she needs.

3 comments:

Heather said...

I found your blog through a friend's and I love it. Your kids are absolutely adorable! I'm glad you are doing well. :)

Kaela said...

Awww.... I want a little girl!! Sweet post and pictures!

Cami X said...

SO cute! I just want you to know that your kids are always so cute and well behaved when I go home for lunch and they are there. Usually its nap time and I hardly go home for lunch, but it makes me smile to see them. But how could they NOT be adorable with your genetics?