Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy halloween!

When we went to my parents my dad came down the stairs in this mask... the kids were scared but Cole figured it out but Chloe was mortified, she didn't look at my dad the same for the rest of the night. She kept looking at my dad like this.Then he went and got this and now Chloe was just wierded out.Then we hurried and threw it on to get a pix.

Cole loved it....kinda scared me.
The halloween shot of the family.
Up at the grandparents, my grandma didn't want to cause she said her hair wasn't done...it looks fine to me!
The candy thief stealing candy out of cole's bucket.
This is a back shot of Chloe...I made the tutu, 5 yards of tulle!

My two little shananagans.....


4 comments:

Sherral said...

too cute! Good job on the tutu! That definitely took more skill than pirate dreds!

Ali said...

Great costumes! That tutu is adorable. You'll have to keep that for dress up times- I'm sure you'll get your money/works worth out of it!

Kaela said...

So sweet! We just saw Ironman for the first time last night and loved it!! Awesome Cole:) Those pictures of your dad and Chloe's reactions were so funny too. You were right when you warned us about how cute Chloe was going to be as a lady bug- SOOOOO cute!!! Love the pic of grandma and grandpa too. Grandma is so funny about her hair:)

Ethatch said...

Really cute Heather, would have loved to have them come to my door!
Just for the record, for next year--I give out 2 candies each---can I count on you?
Marge