Sunday, November 23, 2008

catch up!

So I'm going to start with last saturday when we opened Jodi's store... Well it's open and it's so much fun! I love to go down and work, it's good for the kids to be getting away from me and it's awesome for me to have a break! Then comes my birthday which was on Wednesday... My parents took us out on Tuesday to La Casita...mmmm and gave me a card and some moolah, then wednesday I went and opened up Jodi's store and there were flowers, a balloon tied to a butterfinger, and the denim dress from downeast that I love and the zebra wallet... then I left at 1 and went and got my hair done, it's pretty dark and I got some red in it and I love it! Then my BFF came and decorated my house(thanks Rachel). Then last night we went to The Branding Iron to eat. Becky(Clint's mom)gave me a gift card to jodi's store and Brandy made a cake...all in all I think it was a pretty awesome birthday!

2 comments:

Ali said...

Wait, I'm confused, you're working now at Jodi's store? All these events sound like a blast- zebra wallet?/! I'm jealous :) So fun. Happy Belated. I love your post above too- such sweet pictures.

Sherral said...

Happy Birthday!