Thursday, July 10, 2008

Chillens


This is Sarge our bulldog. Laziest dog I've known but he does play with the kids when they want him to.










This is where I keep Chloe...No but the kids love the crate for some reason.















I have a love hate relationship with suckers, I love that my kids love them but I definately hate the mess they make.









This is Chloe's new smile, cheesy but cute. I can't get her to smile any other way now.













Cole loves himself but geez with that mug who doesn't?











3 comments:

Unknown said...

Where did you guys end up getting your dog from? That crate is a GREAT time out spot;) Can I borrow it?

Nicole McBride Cheney said...

I love you blog! Chloe and Cole are growing up so fast. They are just adorable.

Kaela said...

What a cute dog!!! I also love Chloe's cheesy smile and the picture of Cole admiring himself in the mirror. You are such a great blogger already! Keep it up:)