Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Stuck!

So awesome! Both the kids are asleep and that will be the time that I have to work on this! A couple weeks ago we went to the Layton's (Clint's parents) and Cole always goes in the backyard. Me being the awesome mom that I am go to look to see where he is and can't find the dang kid! I jump on the Layton's buggy and go looking for him and just around the other side of the house I see him and this is what I see....

Cole was stuck in the mud! He kept saying something about his sock and I just kept saying it's okay just come on! Anyways... I had to go in and save the day and I know it's an awesome picture of me but his boot was stuck! I had to put all my weight into getting that dang boot out! But isn't mud good for the skin or something like that? All in all it was a fun experience and good pictures too huh?

4 comments:

The John Family said...

That is so cute! You have ablog now cool!

Unknown said...

That's HILARIOUS!!! Good job, mom saves the day!!!

Mary Ann said...

what a great mom you are! :) you have adorable kids! i'm so glad you have a blog so i can keep in touch with you!

Kaela said...

Such cute pictures and story! Beautiful country too!!