Wednesday, July 9, 2008

First Post!

Ha! This is my first post and honestly I don't know what to say. I'm doing this whole blog deal because I have a ton of family that do this and that's the only way I can check everything that going on in everyones life. Let me just get a little history on us...Me and Clint have been married for 4 1/2 years! yikes that is soooo crazy! We have an awesome 3 year old son Cole and a 1 year old daughter Chloe. Cole is the absolutely craziest kid I know and he definately keeps me on my toes! Chloe is very very strong willed at the age of one...paybacks I guess....We just got an english bulldog named Sarge...he stays in the house and i'm not used to having a pet in the house so we will have to see how that all goes. I am going to put some pictures of the happenings that have been going on for the past little bit in our lives so be prepared because I am a bit of a camera freak and I take TONS of pictures!

These are my little green thumbs. I don't understand but if I plant a flower from the nursery it dies but if I plant a seed it grows like crazy so it's seeds for me from now on! I don't know how much planting actually got done here but we had fun doing it!



This next one is my pre-madonna baby! She definately worries me because she knows what she wants and there is NO changing her mind! Believe me I've tried!
Yes I know I shouldn't already be putting tattoos on my son but it was free in the lunch meat and he absolutely loved it! Funny story...we went to bashas and we were walking by this little girl and Cole just walked by her and pulled up his sleeve to show her his tattoo and didn't say anything! goodness! Then he asked me if I wanted to see his muscles and I said I would love to see his muscles and he said watch out they're dangeous! I died laughing!
This is one of my favorite pictures of Chloe! Her little feet and...I don't know I just love this little girl! And last but not least me and the kiddos...the most beautiful picture putting into persepective the fact that we had got up at 5 and been driving for 7 hours already....long drive but it was for my sisters wedding so i guess it was worth it!






















2 comments:

Melissa said...

you better believe it was worth it! what would be better than a wedding in st. george?! haha! j/k i hate that drive. i think we're flying next time. ugh...good job on your blog! hooray for heather!! ;)

Kaela said...

YAY! I'm so glad you have a blog!! Great first post and I look forward to all future posts:)