Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Crazy crazy night!

This is so crazy it still amazes me...Last night my friend Rachel came over cuz she missed me, yes someone missed me. Anyways there was this huge bang, then nothing then another huge bang and we saw this flash outside our dining room window, then the lights go out....So we're running around trying to find the flashlight and then the lights come back on for like 2 minutes then back off. All we can here is a TON of sirens and they are stopping near by. So Clint, me, Rachel and Cole go outside to see whats happening. The neighbors come out and they thought it was just their house but we informed them it wasn't so they called their cop friend who informs them of this wreck. They said it was on fifth but there were a TON of people at the end of our street. So Clint stays at the house(chloe is asleep)while me and Rachel run down to the end of the road. There are about 10 firetrucks/police cars and there is this car flipped over and it is tangled in a ton of power lines. This car had broken this power pole in 2 so it had to be going way way fast. So with Clint and Rachel having worked at the hospital they have conections with whats going on. Rachel had just gotten off work and called to say if they needed her to call. Well they call back about 30 minutes later and tell us that the guy had shot himself in the head while driving....crazy crazy people out there....so this is what is creepy to me, the bangs that we heard was the gunshot(that's how close it was) him hitting the pole, and then the pole falling....so creepy.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

so ya...that's pretty creepy. ugh...by the way,i like the pics of your lil vacation gettaway. :) i'm jealous...

Ali said...

How scary, sick, twisted, and SAD. Wow, I'm sorry it had to be so close to you and that you had to hear it! what a crazy story. i sat in shock a while after I read. Makes me equally scared of the world as it does make me terribly sad for people. wow.

Marisa and Rob said...

That is so crazy!!!! The world is getting very crazy with all these people doing crazy things. You live in Safford or Thatcher? I can't remember.