Saturday, July 26, 2008

Updates....

This was just a stylin picture of Chloe...I love this girl!

Us at the D-backs game(ya can you see up my nose, gross sorry)
Maybe we're realted somewhere down the line....
Just a shot of the gameGary and Rachel, the couple we went with.

Awesome huh?
Swiffers...so easy that Clint can do it and then so easy that Clint taught Cole! Yes!
Rocket time at the Laytons...so much fun!
So Clint is so serious about his he's calling everyone to come over, and protecting the rockets with his life! Getting ready...
Blast off! And it was so awesome because it went way high and came down not too far off.
Going to get the rocket!



mu

2 comments:

Marisa and Rob said...

Hey Heather!!! It's me Marisa!! I love the picture's!! Your kids are so cute!!! :) I'm found you through Melani Hall Mattice

Kaela said...

How fun- I don't think I have EVER been to a baseball game, but that was my favorite sport when I was little. You are smart to train Cole so early with the swiffer too:) Kaden's always trying to take over whatever cleaning I am attempting to do- I just wish I knew he would continue to do that as he grows!